Scotland


I'm back! After the summer holidays I was thrown straight back into work with Christmas orders to complete hence my abscence from here (again) but a relaxing week in Plockton, Scotland has recharged the batteries and it was such a beautiful place I thought I would put some photos on here. The picture above was the view from the house that we stayed in and it was the most peaceful setting with sea otters on the island across, seals in the water and pine martens in the garden...we couldn't have hoped for anywhere better! The village of Plockton was just across the water...

....with it's excellent seafood restaurants and a lovely little gallery. We had a drive to Applecross towards the end of the week and the view along the coastal road were amazing....a truly relaxing and inspiring week!



No comments:

Post a Comment