Where has July gone?

I always hope to blog more....it never happens! So here is what has been going on in July....I have been asked to produce some prints which I will hand finish and stitch so I have been busy creating some work for those, I am also aiming to have some fine bone china cups made with my work on...images of these in the next month or so! I have done a commission for a retirement present and am in the process of creating a bouquet of felt flowers for a rather special couple getting married in the autumn. Two workshops have taken place, a mixed media and a devore, and only this morning a badge making session with children at the arena centre in Dewsbury. I am busy getting ready for HOST which will see my studio opening for the first time in September and also the busy Christmas period and Country Living Spring Fair next March (I will be organised!). Oh and a very successful Holmfirth Artweek has been and gone and work is still on show at Gallery 49, Bridlington and Finestra Gallery in Kirkby Lonsdale.........so it's no wonder I never have time to blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment