News for May

It's been a while! I have had a very busy month moving studios and I am pleased to say I love the new space, it's almost finished with just a few little jobs left to do. I now have everything I need to create my work in one place and a little desk upstairs to do my admin which has a lovely view onto the cricket field next to us. I have lots of new work to do with Holmfirth artweek not far away as well as the West Yorkshire Print Workshop exhibition at Gallery 49 in Bridlington.

I have done Leeds Art Fair since my last post which was a great success and has also resulted in a few very interesting emails since....more news on those later! Following on from BCTF I have work in an exhibition opening soon at Finestra Gallery in Kirkby Lonsdale......just need to crack on with some new work now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment